Pavon


Last night I went out to Shecky's in Santa Monica to support a good friend, then East for a friend's album release party in Hollywood, then all the way to Burbank for a friend's comedy show. I did a lot of running around and snapped a few pics throughout the night. Here is what I wore for my night of adventure. Click 'Read More' for more photos!









Here are some pictures from Shecky's












How fun is this headband??


You can check out a lot of this cool and funky jewelry at Jades website for The Stylistic Approach!

Also, I was honored to be featured as The Pink Socialite Fashion Icon. Check out her review, and have a tour of her cool site!

Dress: Pavon by Luz and Victoria | Watch: La Mer Collections | Ear Cuff: Urban Outfitters

6 comments:

  1. I'm living vicariously through you, such an active life with gorgeous friends! Live it up!

    Tam tshawpayton@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love jewelry and your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute dress and love the colors!

    Roni

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh cute dress! I have to have one!! I may check out Pavon this summer! Keep enjoying California and the best of luck to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute!! What about the shoes, is it Pavon too?
    Thanks for answer!

    ReplyDelete